Conservative BUY criteria is when both timeframes cross upward at the same time the closing price is above the .
Conservative SELL criteria is when both timeframes cross downward at the same time the closing price is below the .
Aggressive BUY criteria is when both timeframes cross upward at the same time.
Aggressive SELL criteria is when both timeframes cross downward at the same time.
TO SET UP ALERTS
1. In the "Create Alert" menu, select the "MTF_Stochastic_Signal" as the Condition.
2. To the right of the condition select one of the options that has "greater than 1" at the end of it.
3. Instead of the word crossing in the dropdown below, select "Greater Than"
4. For the value, input 1. (My TRUE values are set to 50 in the event you want to turn the plot on, however, this is not neccessary as it is redundant)
5. Select the remaining options that suit your needs and click "Create". You have now set up alerts. I suggest setting all four options fo reach symbol you monitor.
Please feel free to ask questions and provide comments. I am always looking for ways to improve my scripts.
Elliott Wave Ideas