NASDAQ Advance/Decline Line is a Market Breath indicator.
Brought to you by IQ-trading (Andrei Bogdan) via Trading View Pine script. If you find this helpful in anyway, please leave a like!
A/D line calculates a ratio between total number of NASDAQ stocks advancing and total number of NASDAQ stocks in one day, providing another way to grasp the market breath at...
Price Pivots for NASDQ 100 Stocks
What is this Indicator?
• This indicator calculates the price range a Stock can move in a Day.
Advantages of this Indicator
• This is a Leading indicator, not Dynamic or Repaint.
• Helps to identify the tight range of price movement.
• Can easily identify the Options strike price.
• Develops a discipline in placing...
Alternative & UPDATED version of my previous indicator for spread trading.
This indicator can work pretty well also with other indices or correlated assets such as nasdaq100 and dax40.
The spikes from one side of the channel or the orizzontal lines signal a possible entry signal for a spread trading strategy.