To make this bot really profitable I have to create it on 15MIN BTCUSDTPERP charts
This bot got best performance at binance BTCUSDTPERP pair, I recommend add this script exaclly to this pair
This bot will be trash on higher timeframes , using 5x leverage selection is extremlly risky, bot has to be fast reacting and use every BULL/BEAR situation as fast as its possible
For this 5x leverage selection I chose tp around 0.8% for the highest % profitable trades I could get, also for this high leverage selection I had to make this safe, so stop-loss is set at 3.5% (with highest leverage which is 5x lose is -17.5%)
So first the leverage
BOT using two indicators to chose best x of leverage:
VOLUME - Well, the stronger the candle, the greater the leverage level
RSI - actually affects at 3,4,5x .
The more sold out or bought out, the more precisely it selects the levers, for example, if the in a strong growth candle is more than 60, the bot will not open a long position on the leverage 5x
This bot using 10 indicators to open a basic Long/Short condition also has two indicator-independent strategies for entering positions:
1) CLOUD - This is one of the newset indicators I'm using. This indicator helps strategy , this indicator is designed to indicate the correct market trend. By applying the great length of this indicator, I am able to notice a change in the trend a little later, but more accurately.
2) - Is one of the most powerful and accurate trend indicators. measures how strong a trend is, and can give valuable information on whether there is a potential trading opportunity.
3) - The is a technical indicator used to determine the price direction of an asset, as well as draw attention to when the price direction is changing. SAR supporting bot, to not open new trades when the trends are slowly changing
4) RANGE FILTER - this indicator is for the better view of trends, define trends, that is important for every bull/bear traps which helps a lot becouse of the very variable trends.
5) TREND STRENGHT - (The Index ( )) is a technical oscillator that uses price and data for identifying overbought or oversold signals in an asset. It can also be used to spot divergences which warn of a trend change in price. The oscillator moves between 0 and 100.
6) TREND INDICATOR - For the better view of a trend
7) MOMENTUM - Indicator istechnical analysis tool used to determine the strength or weakness of a stock's price. Momentum measures the rate of the rise or fall of stock prices. Common momentum indicators include the ( ) and moving average convergence divergence ( ).
8) JMA - The Jurik Moving Average indicator is one of the surest ways to smoothen price curves within a minimum time lag. The indicator offers currency traders one of the best price filters during strong price moves. In this time, when bitcoin price action is so strong, this indicator is necessary.
9) FAST MA - like previous ones this is for better view of trends, and correctly define the trends, also Speed_MA are using for predict the future price action.
10) TWAP TREND - has the same task like Range filter, is only for better view of trends, define trends.
This bot also has two indicator-independent strategies for entering positions:
REVERSALS (based of crossovers) - this option, can add more speed to make right decision, while trends are changin very fast.
SCALPING - scalping option, which increase profit net but, in some situation, that could be risky.
For max security I recommend to turn off this option.
The core of this strategy is trend strenght ( )
This is the most important indicator on which the entire bot is built. By applying very high settings, I reduced the quantity of trades but significantly improved the quality. The strategy will only start to open new positions when the trend is very clear and distinct.
I was trying make this strategy very profitable focusing at Bitcoin charts. This bot could be easy convert into Altcoins scalper.
Zgodnie z prawdziwym duchem TradingView, autor tego skryptu opublikował go jako open-source, aby traderzy mogli go zrozumieć i zweryfikować. Brawo dla autora! Możesz używać go za darmo, ale ponowne wykorzystanie tego kodu w publikacji jest regulowane przez Dobre Praktyki. Możesz go oznaczyć jako ulubione, aby użyć go na wykresie.
Informacje i publikacje przygotowane przez TradingView lub jego użytkowników, prezentowane na tej stronie, nie stanowią rekomendacji ani porad handlowych, inwestycyjnych i finansowych i nie powinny być w ten sposób traktowane ani wykorzystywane. Więcej informacji na ten temat znajdziesz w naszym Regulaminie.