Optionally, alerts can be sent when profits cross up the given "profit unit".
- Tracks how much profit one could take based on the input "entry date" and the input "entry price"
- These inputs are interactive (www.tradingview.com/...ow-interactive-27147)
- Displays the result in a label on top of the last candle
- (Optional) Sends alerts based on the given "profit unit", that is: if '0.5' is given, then an alert is triggered every time the profit is raised by that number
(Be careful with low values, as TradingView could stop an alert if it triggers too much.)
For alerts to be displayed, a "script alert" must be created right after the script was added to the chart:
(Choose 'Profits' as condition and 'Any alert() function call')
Good to know: if you check "Notify on app", alerts can be delivered directly to your phone:
The chart's timezone has to be set to "Exchange" (this is required in order to support the alert's logic):
- alertPrefix: Add a custom prefix to the first line of the alert to indicate whatever you like. E.g.: "". (A trailing white space will be added automatically.)
- shoudDebugInfo: Check this box to see the values of the main variables on the chart, below bars. This is for debugging purposes only.
Also notice that the input variable "shouldSendAlerts" was removed; alerts are sent if there is a TradingView alert created / configured beforehand... and the opposite is also true. So the variable wasn't really necessary.
This allows for switching to other symbols in the same tab without showing wrong profit data.
If you would like to add multiple profit indicators for different symbols, just insert another profit indicator that targets the new symbol.
Notice: the entry must match the chart's symbol exactly. That is, for example: "BTCUSDT" (instead of just "BTC").
- Both long and short positions are now supported
- Helper lines can be now displayed / hidden, such as:
- Target percentage lines
- Entry, target, stop and liquidation lines
- For developers:
- The script can format the body of the alert as JSON, so one could send it to a server and automate the trading
- Show negative percentage on the STOP and LIQ line labels.
- Fix an issue where labels/lines would be added on top of each other under certain conditions.
- The target percentage lines now also show the value in parenthesis. E.g. "1.5% (41716.5)"
- Add the position "size" to the webhook payload (good for some exchanges like FTX)
- Remove some pesky leading spaces
- Add some code documentation
- Refactor / reorganization
- Fix the price format on the added lines.
- Initialize the metadata array before the actual script; this fixes an issue where the profit label would not show.
- Update the chart image
- Add Kucoin's Alice to the metadata list.
- "Currency profit" (e.g. "275.29 USDT") can now be displayed just below the profit percentage label
- "Currency profit" is enabled by default. In order for it to be properly calculated, remember to fill in the "size" field
- The metadata for "FTMUSDT" (Kucoin) was added
- Fix entry / current price label formatting
- Add code documentation
- Add FTX's BTC, ETC and LUNA metadata (perp)
- Fix an error where the alert would be stopped by TradingView in a very specific scenario where metadata would not be available for the current exchange.
- Add metadata information into the debug label; in case a metadata value is empty, a ⚠️ will be displayed for that value.
- Add "offset" and "stop limit" information to the debugging label.
- Displays the current and metadata exchange information in the debugging label.
- Displays a warning in case the exchanges don't match.
- The payload now includes raw numbers instead of formatted ones (#.##)
- DYDX metadata was added (Kucoin)
- Fix typo in the debug label
- Add APE metadata (Kucoin).
- Add two more decimals for the prices displayed on the labels (#.## becomes #.####).
- Add WAVES metadata (Kucoin).
- Add IOST metadata (Kucoin).
- Add the "next stop-limit" line (hidden by default); it shows where the next stop-limit would be, based on the "offset" field
- Add ATOM metadata (Kucoin)
- Add ZIL metadata (Kucoin)
- Refactor around the debugging label for better clarity
- Add LUNA metadata (Kucoin)
- Add RUNE metadata (Kucoin)
- Add SAND metadata (Kucoin)
- Fix a visibility issue of the "next stop limit" line
- In addition to the next stop-limit line, the script can now also display the current stop-limit line
- Add LINK metadata (Kucoin)
- Add SHIBA metadata (Kucoin)
- Updated some decimal labels to display very low numbers (like SHIBA ones) correctly (i.e. "#.####" to "#.########")
- Add FIDA metadata (FTX)
- Add XRP metadata (Kucoin)
- Add NEAR metadata (Kucoin).
- Add NEAR metadata (FTX)
- Add AAVE metadata (Kucoin)
- Add ZRX metadata (FTX)
- Add APE metadata (FTX)
- Add WAVES metadata (FTX)
- Add GMT metadata (Kucoin)
- Add TRX metadata (Kucoin)
- Add the profitPercentageTrigger that fine tunes server-side execution.
- Add the profit percentage trigger line
- Enhancements around next stop-limit lines
- Fix issue of the percentage trigger line being plotted multiple times
- Adds support for adding Kucoin API's key, secret and passphrase into the JSON payload
- Fix formatting issues
- Add current stop limit string into the debug view
- Add the profit percentage trigger into the alert logic
- Add trigger alert String in the debug view
- Enhancements & clean up
- Fix alert logic
- Add flag to indicate Kucoin spot orders
- Add LUNC metadata (Kucoin)
- Fix number formatting
- Add a custom percentage line to quickly check the entry price value based on the inserted percentage.
- Reformatted the JSON with most relevant information at the top (good for the Apple Watch heehee)
- Fix lines percentage formatting
- JSON formatting
- Add LUNC metadata (FTX)
- Add current price into JSON payload
- Lines refactoring, documentation
- Remove FTX related info
- Add Kucoin's futures LTC
- Add Binance's LUNCUSDT pair
- Add Kucoin WAVES futures contract
- Fix profit percentage in server's payload
- New Kucoin future contracts: AVAX, GALA
- Add FTM (Kucoin Future)
- Add GMT (Kucoin Future)
- Refactor around the custom percentage line
- Add new Kucoin future contracts: APT, LDO, MANA, OCEAN, ONE and XMR
Zgodnie z prawdziwym duchem TradingView, autor tego skryptu opublikował go jako open-source, aby traderzy mogli go zrozumieć i zweryfikować. Brawo dla autora! Możesz używać go za darmo, ale ponowne wykorzystanie tego kodu w publikacji jest regulowane przez Dobre Praktyki. Możesz go oznaczyć jako ulubione, aby użyć go na wykresie.
Informacje i publikacje przygotowane przez TradingView lub jego użytkowników, prezentowane na tej stronie, nie stanowią rekomendacji ani porad handlowych, inwestycyjnych i finansowych i nie powinny być w ten sposób traktowane ani wykorzystywane. Więcej informacji na ten temat znajdziesz w naszym Regulaminie.