Ex: If your base security gained 5%, and the other security gained 3% in a single day, the change comparison would show a green bar of 2% because your base security outgained your other security by 2%.
- 2 securities to compare. A base and other.
- Shortlist of default securities to choose from.
- Ability to override the default securities list and use any security supported by TradingView. You must use the correct security string to do so.
- Resolution is tied to whatever the current chart is using. This way the view of the indicator always reflects the correct resolution of the chart.
- If either market has a 0% change, it is considered likely closed during that period and will result in a change of 0%, as they shouldn't be compared at that time.
Related to this, I added another input to show a warning just in case people don't read this. On by default so people don't miss it, but easily disabled in the indicator settings.