You might remember this script Supertrend-Heatmap-Multi-timeframes/ ?
A follower, asked me in a comment to do a version where YOU guys can select the timeframes
Well... what follower asks, follower (sometimes) gets. I'm not Santa Claus but this is Christmas with a few months in advance (#oh #oh #oh)
This is a great example that if you need me to code an alternative to one of my open-source scripts and if it doesn't require too much of my time, then I'll just do it without asking anything :) (or maybe a like but that's it !!)
I'd like to comment on this latest news from TradingView https://www.tradingview.com/blog/en/webh...
I was lucky enough to be selected as a beta-tester for this feature and kudos to the TradingView's team as it worked like a charm right from the start
This is what I was waiting for years, to be honest. We'll develop a service around our Algorithm Builder so that you can automate your trades based on the signals given by the indicators
Love you all
Be sure to hit the thumbs up
- If you want to suggest some indicators that I can develop and share with the community, please use my personal TRELLO board
- I'm an officially approved PineEditor/LUA/MT4 approved mentor on codementor. You can request a coaching with me if you want and I'll teach you how to build kick-ass indicators and strategies
Jump on a 1 to 1 coaching with me
- You can also hire for a custom dev of your indicator/strategy/bot/chrome extension/python
- if you like my work and wants to buy me some coffee :
- BTC TipJar: 3MKDve7stWTe1io99oFxeQXvP8XB4zCQ8m
- LTC TipJar: MC5oeBAhw9BLqyi65TR3J1Lid8io9uHADw
Founder of Best Trading Indicator
I had to add these lines to fix it!
iff (res == "1D", "Daily", iff (res == "1W", "W"
I know that this is not entirely correct, but I am not a programmer and it suited me! (laughs ....)
Thanks a lot anyway!
In general, the published fully edited structure.
str = iff(res == "1", "m1", iff(res == "5", "m5", iff(res == "15", "m15", iff(res == "30", "m30", iff(res == "60", "H1", iff(res == "120", "H2", iff(res == "360", "H3",
iff(res == "240", "H4", iff(res == "480", "H8", iff(res == "D", "Daily", iff(res == "1D", "Daily", iff(res == "W", "W", iff(res == "1W", "W", "")))))))))))))
The fact is that when you open the script there the letters "D" and "W"! And the words "Daily" and "W" are missing on the screen. And after trying to change the daily and weekly timeframe in the script arguments, the “1” symbol appears and it looks like this “1D” and “1W” and the inscription appears! In general, everything that I propose corrects it .....
If something is wrong - "please understand and forgive"
Thanks again Dave!
Thanks for sharing :)