The following MA types can be configured.
- EMA: Exponentially Moving Average
- SMA: Small Moving Average
- RMA: Rolling Moving Average
- KAMA: Kaufman's
Which settings can be made?
- Selection for calculation formula ("Calculation Source"). The default value is "close".
- for each MA line the "Length" and the "Type" can be defined
- furthermore you can make layout adjustments via the "Style" menu
- added Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA)
- added Double Expotential Moving Average (DEMA)
- added Variable Index Dynamic Average (VIDYA)
- added Coefficient of Variation Weighted Moving Average (COVWMA)
- added Exponential Hull Moving Average (EHMA)
- added new option "Up/Down Movements: On/Off" which shows the up and down movements of the lines
- added new option "Bands: On/Off" which visualizes the lines as connected bands
- improvement of the display of bands and up/down trends