are a way to measure and visualize volatility. As increases, the wider the bands become, and the more they deviate from the basis. Likewise, when decreases, the gap between the bands and basis decreases. Yet a big advantage for not only this but many other indicators is created due to the ample count of different settings that are widely used, it is difficult to view the market through the eyes of all types of investors/traders. This indicator manages to counter exactly this issue, you will be able to see all of these settings on one chart and at one time and enter/exit positions accordingly.
Using this indicator will allow you to visualize entry and exit points with ease and make order layering (buying/selling in layers) much more simple. You can choose a certain amount of you would like displayed and customize all technical and style-related settings related to the BBs.
A few of the technical settings you can change for the are:
- Bollinger Band count (Select how many BBs you want to be displayed.)
- MA type used to make the ( , , , etc.)
- Source (close, open, high, low.)
- BB length separately (The length of each , its lookback. How many previous candles should it be based on? Choose each Band's lookback length.)
- BB deviator separately(The standard Deviator applied for the BB for both the upper and lower line.)
A few of the style settings you can change for each are:
- Fill (the color used to fill from the upper to the lower band)
- Fill opacity % (the opacity used when filling the upper line to the lower line)
This indicator is unique because it can be used for all strategies and all trading styles, for example, day trading or long-term investing, really anything if used correctly. The reason it can be used in so many instances is a result of the detailed and in-depth settings tab that allows for complete customization. This allows the indicator to be used and to be useful in various situations and allows you to dominate the market. Integrated alerts also enhance your efficiency while using this indicator because you can choose to be notified at the crossing of any of the .
The technical part of this indicator plots the selected amount of using custom-built specified accordingly. Then it uses the style settings and styles it as you selected.
Informacje i publikacje przygotowane przez TradingView lub jego użytkowników, prezentowane na tej stronie, nie stanowią rekomendacji ani porad handlowych, inwestycyjnych i finansowych i nie powinny być w ten sposób traktowane ani wykorzystywane. Więcej informacji na ten temat znajdziesz w naszym Regulaminie.