This is a very simple indicator that will provide users with a way to see EMAs
(exponential movingaverages), Includind the highlight between two lines,
which are 15 and 30 lines.
EMAs are very strong indicator to guide user though these tool by
fixed and default settings. And, easy to customize later are the main goal of this indicator.
## Easy to use for beginer ##
The EMA lines are given as common numbers, 15, 30, 100 and 200.
also user are allow to turn on one additonal line themselves.
the ribbon will show up/down trend based on highlighten background for easy understanding.
In addition , Support and Resistance dot are added to help user to get the idea of where they are now.
whether to exist or not (just a tool to help you make decision).
There is a Buy/Sell label based on technique above, and SET:SET Divergence signal.
Also, there is a small circle label to help with reading the buy and sell signal.
## Note ##
The indicator is set to work best with 1 day time frame.
RSI and will help a lot to make a decision.
- Base on the repeat of the price candle count now, support and resistant lines are auto generated
- With a toggle option user can turn on/off as well as left and right.
- So beginner now able to notice the S/R easier.
- updated overall code turn to V5
( These indicators are not guarantee how the graph is going to be! )
MACD, MACD Histogram, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, Momentum, OBV, VWmacd, Chaikin Money Flow, Money Flow Index
- Label will indicate at the graph where the criteria of which indicator are meet.
- Both Bearish and Bullrish label are available.
- The indicator name can be turn on/off or shorten the name.
- Indicator counter are also available.
- make it's easier to change the style and views.
Informacje i publikacje przygotowane przez TradingView lub jego użytkowników, prezentowane na tej stronie, nie stanowią rekomendacji ani porad handlowych, inwestycyjnych i finansowych i nie powinny być w ten sposób traktowane ani wykorzystywane. Więcej informacji na ten temat znajdziesz w naszym Regulaminie.